booo. i am so not waiting for the next few weeks of school. quiz, quiz and MORE QUIZ. next week: emaths and effcom, next next week facom and more. and by end of the month, val and i will have t finish the whole wrtoral project. booooo.

and that seekarhong is pestering me t practice my maths. tomorrow! i'll do it tomorrow, I PROMISE. i am super tired today. rush that wrtoral out last night. booo. i want t ace my quiz, it's just matrics but, THE NUMBERS ARE KILLING ME. );

oh oh. and yesterday i treated guy his favourite tiramisu before he went t play pool w his guyfriends. he told me it has been some years since there were cakes on his birthday. ): so so so, I AM GOING T LEARN HOW T BAKE A CAKE! HOHOHO!

erm, anybody knows how? XD

Post a Comment


About This Blog

This blog is a place where I share my thoughts/experiences with anybody who is interested in my personal life.

Right, what else am I supposed to put here? It's pretty much self-explanatory what.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP